When you are looking to store your vital records in the most secure offsite storage facility possible, would you rather go with the company that says they are the most secure or with the company that actually is the most secure? If customer service is something you are concerned with, would you rather have personal attention from employees that work with your account and vital records every day or talk to someone who works at an impersonal call center or a corporate office out of state that does not deal with your day to day operation?
Perpetual Storage, Inc. (PSI) is, by far, the most secure offsite data storage facility in Utah and is one of the most secure data storage facilities in the world with personal and attentive customer service, you can’t go wrong.
Here are 7 ways that Perpetual Storage (PSI) is different from the competition:
1. PSI’s purpose built maximum security vault is located inside a solid granite mountain, under more than 200 feet of solid granite and was designed to meet and exceed Department of Defense standards. Most offsite storage companies are tilt up facilities. These facilities can be built almost anywhere and are vulnerable to natural and man-made disasters including fires, floods, earthquakes, extreme weather or outside acts of violence/vandalism/arson.
2. PSI is protected by armed guards and several other layers of security that none of our local competitors even come close to matching and very few of our competitors around the world come close.
3. PSI is the only offsite storage vault in Utah that is not located in a flood plain, liquefaction zone, or flight path. This is of great concern to many businesses/organizations that are required to follow stringent regulations about where and how data is stored and who care about the security of their data in case of a natural disaster.
4. PSI’s vault is a paper free, temperature & humidity controlled environment. Our local competitors store their customers’ digital media and paper records in the same facility. A fire in such a facility would be devastating to all of their customers.
5. PSI does not have any hostage fees if you decide to move your data out of the vault.
6. PSI has been in business for over 46 years and is a woman-owned small business.
7. Our competitors have customers, Perpetual Storage has clients and we treat our clients with the respect they deserve. PSI believes in the highest level of service and devotes a great deal of attention to each clients’ satisfaction, aiming to meet and exceed clients’ needs and expectations. Our clients enjoy personal attention from PSI employees who work at the facility, you will never speak with someone at a call center to try to get answers to any questions you might have.
[call_to_action title=”” text=”To learn more about Perpetual Storage and service offering, please download our brochure.” button_text=”DOWNLOAD BROCHURE” button_link=”http://perpetuals.wpengine.com/thank-you-psi-brochure/” ][/call_to_action]