Taking the Power Back From the Hackers
Cyber Protection Series Episode 4
Wouldn’t it be great if:
- Your employees were experts at recognizing phishing and social engineering tactics so they never clicked on those links the hackers keep trying to get them to click on?
- A hacker contacted you and said they are holding your data for ransom and you could laugh at them and say, “You might have that copy, but I have another one that you can’t get to and you won’t get any ransom from me!”
- A hacker kept trying to get into your system but because you’ve got a great and tested cybersecurity plan and infrastructure you can sleep soundly every night knowing you’re protected?
- You could be confident that your communications with your employees, trusted advisors and clients were completely private and protected from hackers listening in?
Join these cybersecurity experts as they talk about how companies can protect themselves, their data and take the power back from the hackers, all while keeping the total cost of ownership down:
- Tiffany Ricks, CEO, HacWare
- JR Maycock, CIO, Perpetual Storage, Inc.
- Greg Johnson, CEO, Webcheck Security
- Jim Christensen, CEO, Lochbox
- Aubrey Murray, EVP, Perpetual Storage, Inc. (Moderator)