Cloud backup for business provides a good option for any organization who utilizes technology to store their important data because it relies on virtual data storage. Businesses that utilize virtual data storage are uploading and backing up their vital information. Then, a copy of the data is stored by a professional storage service at a remote offsite location. This means that in the event of a natural disaster or terror attack your data will not be destroyed and can be recovered quickly.
We know getting your business to implement a backup regimen can sometimes be as difficult to do as getting prolific gamer to put the controller down and step outside. But it is a necessary part of doing business because it isn’t “if” you will have a data loss but “when”.
Here are some of the benefits of cloud backup for business.
- Easy Access
- Be more efficient, instant access saves you time.
- Layers of security protecting your organization’s data, you don’t have to worry about hackers viewing your company’s information.
- There is always room for expansion.
- You can set your system to automatically back up, eliminating stress and worry.
- Offsite Storage
- Data is stored and managed in a secure environment at a separate location ensuring safety in the event of a natural disaster or terror attack.
- Prices depend only on the services your business requires. From low end to high, it is your choice.
- Cloud backup is safe and reliable, ensuring you peace of mind.
- Ease of Use
- You can access your files from virtually anywhere. No need for extra hardware or thumb drives that are easily misplaced.
- Unlimited storage
- You can back up all of your files, everything! From plain text to audio/video files you can be sure you will not run out of room to store your data!
- Peace of Mind
- Backups will help you restore all your valuable data no matter how it is lost. Whether by hacking, natural disaster or data corruption, having an offsite backup will not only save you money but possibly your business.
And finally, in order to have the best protection possible always follow the best practices and highly effective 3-2-1 Backup Rule!
- 3 total copies
- 2 are local but different mediums
- 1 copy offsite
Perpetual Storage Inc. (PSI) now offers backup as a service (BaaS) in our secure mountain vault. Because PSI is located inside a granite mountain, your data will be safe if ever a natural disaster or attack should happen. Read our whitepaper to learn more about our secure new service here.